2021 Encompass Public Parent Survey
Help us improve our services to the public and be entered to win a $100 Amazon card!
Now through February 10, 2021, Encompass is surveying parents and caregivers in our service area to see what you know about us and what we can be doing better to meet your needs and interests. We will randomly select one of the respondents to win a $100 Amazon card!
To be eligible to fill out the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a caregiver of at least one child under age 18
- Live within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Valley, Riverview, Skykomish, or Issaquah School Districts
You don’t have to be a current or former Encompass participant to fill out the survey; you don’t even have to know what Encompass is! You just have to meet the two criteria listed above.
We hope that you will take a moment out of your busy lives to help us better understand our audience and what they want and need out of us. Thank you for your time!
Para español, por favor haz clic aquí
Rules for Prize Drawing
- Must be 18 years old to be eligible.
- Only one entry per person. Any individual submitting multiple entries will be removed from consideration. Adults from the same family are eligible as individuals if they can provide unique email addresses.
- You do not need to be a current or former Encompass participant to be eligible to win.
- Individuals who do not fit within the survey’s demographic requirements (caregivers of children living within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Valley, Riverview, or Issaquah School Districts) will not be considered.
- Entries must be received before 11:59 pm on February 10, 2021, to be considered.
For additional eligibility questions, please contact email@example.com.
Past Public Parent Survey Drawing Winners: