- Excellence: We are fiscally responsible, use best practices and have well-trained, credentialed staff.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves honestly and ethically.
- Welcoming Spirit: People feel welcome and accepted.
- Respect: We value and honor ourselves and others.
- Inclusivity: All are welcome.
- Accessibility: We eliminate barriers to participation.
- Self-Reliance: We are advocates and champions with families.
- Collaborative Relationships: We use the positive power of relationships to serve children, families and community.