REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015/16 SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS JANUARY 26TH, 2015!
Click here to register now!
Discovery, creative expression and social problem solving are just a few concepts instilled in our students within the Encompass Early Learning Program to prepare them for lifelong academic success. We offer early learning programs for children 12 months to 5 years old.
Our early learning program offers several options:
- Toddler/Caregiver Playgroups – Thursday or Friday 9-11am
- 2-3-year old Toddler Class (drop off) – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12
- 3-5-year old Preschool Class – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12 or 12:45-3:45
- 3-5-year old Preschool Class – Monday through Thursday 9-3:45 and Friday 9-12
Parents choose Encompass for:
- Low teacher-to-child ratios – 6:1
- Encompass is the only Snoqualmie Valley preschool accredited by National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), placing Encompass in the top 3% of the nation’s preschools
- Degreed teachers
- Individual goal plans
- Social and executive function skill development
- Spacious outdoor and indoor learning environments
- Access to innovative pediatric therapy and parenting education for children who are typically developing as well as children with developmental delays
We also provide preschool and support for low-income families via the state’s Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP).
LOCATION: Encompass Early Learning Center 1407 Boalch Ave. NW North Bend, WA 98045
CONTACT: Julie Forslin for a tour or with questions at email@example.com or 425.888.2777